Ives Gallery Open Call for 2020, Submission Deadline: Oct. 31, 2019
Lauren Bisio, New Haven Free Public Library
The New Haven Free Public Library seeks proposals for exhibitions in the Ives Gallery to take place during 2020.
The Ives Gallery is proud to exhibit work that reflects and celebrates the rich diversity of greater New Haven’s cultural community.
The Library is excited to receive proposals from the greater New Haven community. Eligible applicants include:
- Individual, pairs or groups of artists
- Independent curators
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public or Private K-12 Schools, Colleges, Univer-sities as well as associated teachers and students
Proposals will be reviewed by a panel of members from the New Haven Free Public Library and the New Haven arts and culture community. During review of proposals, panelists will consider the following:
- Artistic experience
- Work is appropriate for Ives Gallery and public community
- Work reflects the diversity of the community and/or provides opportunity for community enrichment or engagement
- Exhibitor(s) has/have sufficient pieces for a gallery show
- Quality and completeness of application
For more information and to download the Guidelines and Proposal, please visit nhfpl.org/ives-gallery-open-call.