People’s Action for Clean Energy Meeting February 3
by Judi Friedman, PACE
Please join us for a cozy and unusual winter meeting at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 3 (Snow date: Feb. 4) at the wonderful home of Nevin and Julie Christensen, 44 West Mountain Rd. in West Simsbury.
Agenda items include:
- Engaging representative participation of the Muslim
- Community shared solar (That’s REAL DEMOCRACY!);
- Natural gas pipeline expansion through wetlands and
- Report on Simsbury as a potential 100% renewable energy
- Restructuring our utilities (Acadia report);
- Spring tour site ideas; and
- Report on daily radiation monitoring of Connecticut
And we have very good food! Yum! (Bring something special if you wish !)
For information on the meeting/weather, please call (860) 693-4813.